Halbro is a Lancashire based sports clothing company that was established in 1919. Halbro is a family run business established and formed because of a conversation between two friends; one a coal merchant (Hallet); and the other a sports retailer (Broughton) who was explaining how difficult it was to obtain quality rugby clothing. Eventually Halbro was bought by the Moores family in 1961 who integrated a forward thinking production team to constantly expand on quality and design, keeping the company’s position as a market leader in performance sportswear up to present.
Halbro Sportswear Services
- Providing sportswear apparel for sports clubs, schools, colleges and Universities.
- Provision of workwear across a various sector.
- Design and production of bespoke PE apparel.
- Provision of bespoke & stock leisure ranges
- “In house” production of all main-stream on and off field sporting apparel.
- “in house” embroidery service.
- A design team that can help you realise your team/organisation look.
- Production of on-line sports shops.
- An enthusiastic, knowledge, and experience administration team.